Wednesday 29 February 2012

BALLYNAFEIGH ANGELS V MALONE

The result of tonight`s match was Ballynafeigh 4 Malone 0 with one game to be adjudicated.


This result was initially reported as 4 1, it was  a mistake on my behalf, it has now been corrected.  Some of the board orders are wrong too, I will correct them later. My team captain has just phoned me to put things in order!




D.Houston   S.Flanagan  1 0
S.Scannell   D.Reuben To be adjudicated
Calum Leitch  N.Green  1 0
D.Mallaghan   B.Jaffa    1 0
D. Cunningham  J.Bryars 1 0


Ballynafeigh Rascals were also playing Lagan at the same venue, Ballynafeigh Community Development Center. I never found out result of that match.



Ecclesiastes 12:12
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment