Wednesday 21 December 2011

SHREDDER FOR MOBILE PHONE

After nearly two hours of cyberspace convulutions I am now in the process of downloading Shredder for Android phones. The product is from Chessbase.

My Android phone had to be linked first.

The game has installed successfully. It seems to start playing at 1200 then increase the playing strength if it looses. I do not know what its playing strength is supposed to be yet.

Just found out its top playing strength on my phone is 2473.

Things like this are most likely repsonsible for widespread cheating on the internet lol
Has anyone else one of these Android games?  It seems a very good game for just a few pounds!

Game 1  Shredder Mobile 2093 V Rybka Laptop Sparring Hardest
Shredder resigned.





Ecclesiastes 12:12
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment