Wednesday 29 January 2014

SHORT VIDEO OF GIBRALTAR ROUND 3

Here is a short video of the Amateur and Challengers round three just prior to the commencement.


Disaster, I have now lost 2 games in a row.  This is sufficient proof that I have now legal grounds for taking action against the N.Ireland Police service for the confiscation of ALL my computers and ALL my Chess work, ALL the Dbases and ALL my Chess studies.

The PSNI have caused me unnecessary trauma, emotional upset, loss of time and financial loss as well.  I am sure there will be a few other things I can think of to add to the list before I go home and see my solicitor about this grievous matter.

My Chess performance has rapidly deteriorated since my UNNECESSARY arrest on November 11th.

2 Tim 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment