Thursday 19 December 2013

TONIGHT`S RESULT

Here is a short video clip taken just before the match started. My game with Paul was last finished so I never had the chance to film anymore.

The result of tonight`s postponed match was;
South Belfast 2  Bangor 3

South Belfast were fortunate to scrape two points, the defeat could have been heavier. Paul McLaughlin graciously offered me a draw when I had only seconds left on the clock.

Still two hard matches left to play, the first against Ballynafeigh 1 and the second is a re-arranged game against Lindores.  Both matches are at home so Belfast South face 6 whites against four whites to finish the first half of the season.

Rookie will be publishing  a full report of tonight`s match some time tomorrow.

Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment