Tuesday 5 March 2013

DON`T FORGET NIGEL SHORT TOMORROW NIGHT

The Nigel Short simulatneous exhibition will take place tomorrow night at Inst in Belfast City Center.  I am looking forward to seeing this, as I have never saw a simultaneous display before.

Wonder if there will be any controversies??
Hopefully the MSM will cover the event.   Must let Nuala McKeever know, maybe she could come along and cover it for the Belfast Telegraph??

It will be in the Common room and starts at 6.45 pm. Should be over by about 7.30 pm lol lol

I have just informed Nuala via the comment section on her Belfast Telegraph column, no doubt she will be there!

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/nuala-mckeever/pope-george-has-my-blessing-29106589.html




Ecclesiastes 12:12
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment