Wednesday 28 November 2012

DOES KARINA PROVE MY THEORY?

Karina Kruk is reported to have performed well at the World Youth Championships.   I have a theory that Ulster Chess players rating are seriously underrated when compared to FIDE ratings.



If anyone wants to try this theory out I can give you a tip how you may do it.

Enter the Amateur section of the Gibraltar tournament and see how you get on? It is for players rated under FIDE 1900. The first prize is £1,000.  Perhaps Karina could get some time of school to go?

I used to go but the CROOKS WHO RUN THE CALETTA HOTEL OVERCHARGED ME BY 6 NIGHTS AND REFUSED TO PAY ME THE MONEY THEY STOLE!
So I don`t go there no more.

Remember this, if you happen to go the the Gibraltar tournament to test my theory out, do not stay in the Caletta Hotel, it is owned by a crook, wouldn`t be surprised if he is some sort of FREEMASONIC crook either!  Gibraltar is reported to be full of them! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol


Ecclesiastes 12:12
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment